09 August 2010

Small things this week ...

Outside my window … is blue sky, sunshine and a gentle breeze.  Makes a lovely change from the gale force wind of the last few days.

I am thinking about ... how we really need to get in and clean out the garage - it is such a mess but have to admit I'm not very motivated to do it.
I am thankful for ... Rachel finally completing her major works for both Art and Design and technology at school.  It has been a stressful couple of weeks for her, with lots of late night but now that she has finally finished it is like a weight has been lifted.

I am reading ...  "Girl with the Dragon Tattoo" by Steig Larsson.  I've just started having been on a very long wait-list at my local library - not sure what I will think of this - it is a very large book and many people have told me it is fairly confronting and brooding in places.

I am going ... out Saturday night to see Damien Leith in concert with John.  We very rarely go out so I have been looking forward to it.

No comments: