29 October 2010

Filling in the blanks ...



This week's fun-Friday prompt is about writing by filling in the blanks.  Shimelle gave us two paragraphs to try out.


I wish I could travel back to the time when I was seventeen.  A time like the day when I told a boy I liked a lot that I didn't want to go out with him and broke his heart ! It made me feel terrible, like I could crawl under a rock and die. That same day, a group of school friends had teased and taunted me over him until it was unbearable . They said it was not right I go out with him when I was older than him and from a different school. I know I thought dumping him would solve my problems but it didn't.  There was never another guy like that.  I still feel guilty!


I feel positive about your relationship as brother and sister.  I enjoy watching you spend time together.  Sometimes I hear you laughing and giggling when you're together.  I've also seen you share one another's toys when you play.  That also makes me feel happy to see.  Someday when you grow up, you will leave home and be independent.  And then I know that the two of you will be just as proud of each other as I am of you!












No comments: