31 December 2010

I'm late again ...

Nothing like submitting at the eleventh hour - well nearly - I guess technically I have til midnight but I hope to be doing other things by then :).

This layout is one for Kraft It Up - if I had time I would probably play with it a bit more but since I don't, I won't and it will have to do as is.  Love the Christmas thumbs up from my son.



This one is for the December challenge on Scrap the Boys.  The challenge was a little bit left of center this month asking us to scrap a layout about our boys strutting their stuff either in general or on the dance floor… and scrap whether he is a dancer or a prancer….  I had to think long and hard about this one as my boy isn't a dancer or a prancer but is rather musical so twisted this to show him performing with the drum circle from school.



No comments: