30 January 2011

January challenges ...

Time to upload a couple of layouts I've done for various challenges this month. Again not as many as I would have liked but with school holidays and vacation time away guess I shouldn't complain - at least I managed to get some done.


This one is for Kraft it Up - a summer theme this month.  I used some photographs I hadn't scrapped from a holiday at Port Stephens some years ago.

Another Summer theme for Scrap the Girls - had some great photos Rachel took of her girlfriends at Terrigal beach.



One for Stuck Sketches.  I don't have that many pictures of Rachel with her Grandparents.  When she was little they owned a coffee shop which was a 7 day a week business so we didn't get to see that much of them.



This one for the ABC Challenge at Scrap Savy.  Love this picture of Rachel and Christopher - before sibling rivalry set in lol!






1 comment:

Cathy said...

Fabulous LO's Jane. Love the design of you KIU LO... thanks so much for joining in this month :)