30 September 2011

Being Sassy in September ...

I've been doing pages based on sketches from Sassy Little Sketches this month via Peta's September competition on Scrapbooking From Scratch.  


Sketch 1




I've been redoing a few pages from my now 18 year old daughter's album - not the whole album just some layouts/photos I really didn't like and were done when I first started scrapbooking.  These photos were one set from that small pile -  I'm much happier this time around!



Sketch 2


I used this sketch for a fun layout on my son and his rather obsessive attachment to his computer.



Sketch 3


This sketch really appealed to my simple style and I'm pleased with how my layout came out.



Sketch 4




Really like  this page  - I'm using a one off pic from Christmas a number of years I hadn't scrapped before. Love that it captured a quiet moment on Christmas Day.



1 comment:

Ellen H. said...

Hihi the first picture, with the sunglasses, is funney :)

I want to thank you so much for lovely comment on my blog

xxx
Ellen