25 September 2011

Sketches and senses ...

Another sketch from Shimelle this week which I have combined with a challenge from Soul Scrappers as they work so beautifully together.  As a member of several design teams I do get a little frustrated when people use the one layout for multiple challenges - I just don't feel this is fair to those that take the time and make the effort to do separate layouts especially when prizes are involved.  My exception to this rule is when you use a sketch from one site and combine it with a inspiration challenge from another.

scrapbooking sketch

scrapbooking sketch and scrapbook page ideas


The challenge was to portray the sense of smell in a layout based on for summer..  This is a series of sense challenges upcoming for the next few weeks.

Here is my take ...



No comments: