18 May 2012

Show us ....

Been enjoying doing Show us your stuff this month using this picture as inspiration.


I was drawn to the colours in this poster - the vivid blue of the sky and the shades of green and gold of the island with the little highlighted touches of red in the hot air balloon and the books and t-shirt on the boy.  These colours very much reminded me of a set of pictures I had taken on a trip to the beach - the same brilliant blue in the sky and the water and the shimmery effect of the gold coloured sands.





6 comments:

Felicity Ives said...

I love the photos you have used for the first challenge, they are perfect!

sarah martin said...

Lovely layouts Jane.
I love your take on the inspiration image from SUYS.
Such a great page design.
Thanks for playing along at SUYS x

sarah martin said...

Jane I love the 2nd layout 2. The kraft with the gesso and the purple looks lovely.
Thanks for playing in both challenges x

leannes scrappy stuff said...

Hi Jane I love your photo's for your group 1 lo thanks for joining in at SUYS!

Marelle said...

Jane both layouts are stunning
Thank you for playing along with us at SUYS

Penny said...

Beautiful entries Jane!