30 June 2012

123 for June ...

The June challenge over on 123 Challenge Blog to use the word Change with colour blue and washi tape prompted me to tell a story I have been meaning to put to a layout for many years now.

Both my chidren loved this little book called Small Change by Bob Lewis.  It was such a hit with my daughter that invariably when my husband would go to read her a story before betime she would aks for this - he must have red it a hundred times or more.  When my son came along he grew to love the story too - in fact I would often hear them all three of them reading it together even though my daughter at this stage was well past picture books.  She and my husbnad would take turns being the narrator or the characters.  It was such a wonderful little story they never tired of it.

I have used hidden journaling on the tag tucked behind the photo, blue washi tape layered over the blue patterned paper.  I've even added my own small coin!!

4 comments:

AngC said...

Very cute page. :) Thanks for playing along with the 123 Challenge.

Amanda said...

Sweet! love a good story behind a page!

Nicolee said...

what a beautiful memory that you've now preserved for your kids forever!! luv this very cute LO! thx for playing along over at 123 xx

Charmane said...

VERY CUTE! love your page ! Thanks for playing with us at 123 :) xo Charm