29 November 2013

A little SFS ...

I wish I had more given hours in my week - I just don't seem to have time to do all the things I want to do - like all the challenges on Scrapbooking From Scratch this month! 

Only managed the quote and colour I'm afraid.

 
Quote was to use "You are amazing just the way you are" which I thought worked well as a saying on a birthday layout.
 
 
The colours were to use this palette ...
 
 
I know the second colour could be peach pink or orange depending on how your monitor picks it up - I've gone with an orange tone.
 
 
Journaling reads ..
Cats love catnip it’s true – it’s a herb from the mint family with medicinal qualities and for cats, the herb seems to be highly attractive.  What a lot of people don’t realise is that chlorine produces similar reactions in most of the feline population.  Miss Bella is totally unbothered, while Mr Zo will go wild with excitement.   He likes nothing better than to rub his head against Christopher when he comes home after a squad swimming session.  He will lick his hair and roll over on his feet in total cat bliss.
 

No comments: