10 June 2014

Sketch N Scrap with Evie ...

I have been following along with the birthday celebrations on Sketch N Scrap for May and have made this page for the challenge hosted by Evie.


My challenge is a Word Challenge, where you use things on your project that begin with the letters of the word.  So, like I said “Let’s Party”, cuz the challenge word is P-A-R-T-Y.


Gosh I really needed to put my thinking cap on for this one but finally came up with something.


P = Patterned Paper or Photograph
A = Alphabet
R= Rub-on
T = Twine
Y = Yellow buttons


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great job with the challenge! Thanks for playing along!!! :) Evie

Lisa in Texas said...

What an adorable layout! You did great with this challenge! Thanks for joining our birthday bash at Sketch N Scrap!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Jane, you won the challenge!!! I just emailed you your prize. :) Evie