06 June 2014

Sketch N Scrap with Tamika ...

I have been following along with the birthday celebrations on Sketch N Scrap for May and have made these for the challenges hosted by Tamika.

The first is to use bling to brighten up your card or layout. 

I have used product packaging to create the background for my card, added some bling, a flower and a phrase sticker and bingo .. one quick and easy card.







The second is to create a tag for any occasion, any size. You can add it to a card, layout gift or it can just be a stand alone tag.

I have made a vintage style tag from a few little bit and bobs that were sitting on my desk.




The third is to use a number on your page in any way shape or form.

I've used a strip of numbered patterned paper.



Hope you can play along with these fun challenges.






1 comment:

Lisa in Texas said...

Oh my these are all awesome! I LOVE how you recycled the packaging for card, how clever is that! Thanks for joining our birthday bash at Sketch N Scrap!