07 October 2014

Lasting Memories #211 ...

This week over on  Lasting Memories the theme is the Beauty of Friendship and the challenge is to scrap a layout about friends, either yours or your children's.

I have done a simple page celebrating a friendship of my  son's.  Looking at the page now I have decided I will add the Number 2 above the title - sometimes you have to step back and look at a page again to make it just right.



Hope you can celebrate a friendship with us too - we'd love to see your page.

6 comments:

Karen Wilson said...

I think that will be the perfect addition! You're right, so many times we think we're done and then look and see where we can add just one more thing!

Toni Herron said...

Love the simplicity of this page.. It is perfect for the older teenage boy age range!
And yes, I think adding the "2" would fit well too..
Thanks for sharing, Toni.. :)

KarenB said...

I do love the simplicity of your page - that's such a gorgeous blue and with the busy papers the focus is still on the photograph. I think we always find "something" to add or change after we've finished (well, I do!) and the "2" would work very nicely in the title.

ClaireR said...

great page, very striking!

Anita Scroggins said...

Hi Jane, I think adding the 2 would be wonderful and finish the page nicely. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

SweetScraps said...

Cute teen page for sure, Jane! I really like the papers you chose.
Karr