28 August 2015

Some summer fun ...

Playing along with TANDO Creative this month where their theme is Summer.

Summer for us is long hot days, daylight savings and the kids in the pool.  I am truly grateful for that after a cold winter where my poor husband gets up in the dark and returns home in the dark on workdays and it is hard to get my son motivated and out of bed ready for school.

Love this patterned paper and thought it worked really well for the summer theme.  I've used two washi tapes as well as a few enamel dots.  I stamped ink splotches on the paper to represent water splashes - Hello Summer, Hello Fun !!


I am also submitting this page to the August challenge on Scrapki-Wyzwaniowo which is to use letters and numbers on your page.


4 comments:

Tores- said...

Looks like a really great summer fun :) I like colors you used. Thank you for joining us at scrapki-wyzwaniowo challenge :)

Fiona Paltridge Designs said...

You have interpreted the theme really well in your creation!! Thank you for joining us over at Scrapki-Wyzwaniowo xx

Wilma Voermans said...

A fun way to get your pictured archieved , your layout looks very summerly! Thanks for playing with us at Scrapki-Wyzwaniowo !

Agata Pinezkowa said...

this is a piece of fine LO! thank You for playing along with Scrapki-wyzwaniowo!