28 September 2016

Perfect peace ...

The challenge on Scrapbookit this month is to get messy so this i what I did.

I spray misted my background sheet of patterned paper and then splattered it with white paint.  next I got out my paints and used the bubble wrap technique to add some more colour to my page.  Next another light spray with a shimmer mist which just give a slight sheen to the page. 


I am in a bit of a run on using Project Life cards in place of patterned paper as I have so many of them so pulled some out and a photo of our gorgeous but extremely noisy cockatiel Jack - we love him but WOW sometimes we just want some PEACE !!  My son has often said he can hear him squawking, talking and whistling as he turns the corner into our street from the school bus stop and that is some six houses away.  I often wonder what the neighbours think :)

Also combining this challenge with one from Off the Rails Scrapbooking where if I have interpreted this correctly we were to use one of the words and inspiration from the mood board - in my case PEACE and the use of green (from the lips).





4 comments:

LisaM said...

Love your background work! Thanks for joining us at Sketches In Thyme!

Jo Hanna said...

Thanks for joining in @Scrapbookit, great page. Jo.

The Gov. said...

Love the background ... cut page. Thanks for joining us at OTR!

Melfield said...

Great entry...love the spray. Thanks for joining in at Scrapbookit!