21 December 2016

The Color Sisters ...

Another two pages on my quest to fill some holes in my Christmas album.  This time for the two challenges at The Color Sisters this month.

The Tic Tac Toe challenge in Italian gave me a few issues but I finally worked out gomma is rubber so I have used the top horizontal line of rubber, vellum and wood veneer on my page.


The photo mat is vellum while the little present paper clip is rubber.  The veneer is self evident in the "Hello" title and the three little hexagons.

The second challenge is a colour one ..


I think I have covered them all in my layout.



Thanks for looking :)


2 comments:

Daniela said...

So cute!! Thank you for playing with us

Sabrina G. said...

Great work Jane!

Thank you very much for joining us at the Color Sisters <3