28 April 2017

Scrap the Boys ...

The challenge on Scrap the Boys this month is all about our boys helping helping each other.  I immediately knew I had the perfect photos for this challenge.

My son is into computers and he has successfully ordered parts and then self built both his own, his Dad's and his sisters computers (with a little assistance from Dad who would not be left out of the fun).


I have done this page as a single main page and then added the other photos as a set of 6 in a 6x12 page protector which will sit along side of this page.  I do this a lot when I have a significant amount of photos of one event but don't wish to do a lot of pages for it or find some of the photos are meaningful to the event but not necessarily as stand alone pages.

The Boys Rule paper collection was perfect for this page.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

What a great moment captured! Fantastic layout. Thank you for joining us at STB.

Amanda said...

I love this page! Great layers with the papers! thanks for joining STB in April!

Unknown said...

What a fabulous memory to have with the boys together! Hope you loved the challenge at Scrap the Boys this month!