27 May 2017

Coming home ...

Scrap the Boys have a Mother's Day theme happening for their challenge this month - including photos that include Mothers and Sons in whatever combination is meaningful to you.


Since the image had some pink in it I said :Why not!!" - no rules on including pink on a boys page, in fact I really like that added splash of colour - and since I was in there too it felt just right.  I am busy using older supplies this year in a vane effort to reduce my stash and have been mixing it with newer embellishments, not sure this is really working but at least I am trying!


I used an older photo of my baby son and myself on our final day in hospital - he's all dressed ready for coming home.  

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Thank you for joining us at STB and our Mother's Day challenge. Great design and layout x

Heikes Augenblick said...

so beautiful and lovely your layout !! Thank for joining us at STB

Melissa Struhs said...

Love the stash busting efforts! Thanks for playing along with us at STB!