23 June 2017

Gold ...

I am in the midst of packing boxes for a fast approaching house move but this afternoon I carved out a small window of time to just spend scrapping a few challenges because quite frankly I was going just a little crazy!

Playing along with Scrapbook Boutique with this moodboard ...


... and made this card using strips of washi inspired by the lines of gold arrows.  The frame replicates the mirror and I have added in an acetate greeting and some gold stars.


thanks for looking, 
Jane xx


4 comments:

Ann said...

Wonderful interpretation of the mood board, Jane and a great use of washi for the background! Love your gold hello - perfect for the focal point! So glad you could join in the Scrapbook Boutique challenge this month!

lostinpaper said...

Packing? I'd much rather be making cards too lol! What a wonderful card Jane, I really should be getting my washi out much more than I do, thanks for the reminder and the inspiration and for sharing with us at Scrapbook Boutique!

Louise Turner Scrapbooker said...

Definitely more fun than packing! Absolutely love it Jane. That washi is really effective but so simple!!
Thank you for joining us at Scrapbook Boutique.
Louise xo

Linda Langes said...

Great use of this fab washi tape. Hope the move went well - never fun but hopefully worth it in the end. Cheers!